And now for this week’s sentence to finish: ”When I was younger, I wanted to…”
And next week’s sentence to finish: ”I blog because…”
”When I was younger, I wanted to…” be a teacher and a mom. Seriously, that is what I wanted to do. I would pretend to teach to my “students” or toys. I would plan out my family. Yes…crazy I know, but really I was ahead of the times. Technically that could be my vision board.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, May 17th: (Special thanks to Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and yours truly for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Do you have a doppelgänger? When I was about seventeen I was helping out in a university administration office. I had to open applications and file them in appropriate drawers. Well, when I opened one file, it was me! I was as if someone had taken my high school class photo and put it their application. She had my black curly hair, my style of cut, my nose, my eyes, my face. It was the freakiest thing I had ever seen and I always wondered if I would ever run into her.
2. Do you keep your car cleaned up? NO…I am terrible with that ask my parents or hubby. BUT NOW with the FlyLady I do. Every Friday, I clean my car which is even dirtier. Between traveling from one to school to another, I sometimes eat in my car and the mess builds. I have tons of audio tapes, bags, books, and test everywhere.
3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy. Girls wearing clothes are are too tight, short, or low. As a teacher I always made sure I was covered up and wearing appropriate clothes. Now, it seems that girls are expected to wear almost nothing. Cleavage and butt cheeks show with no shame at all. They have no clue about dressing respectfully or respectful. They have no clue that you can show your curves while being covered up.
4. How often do you go grocery shopping? I used to shop every other week, but then I would always need more bread, eggs, almond and rice milk. Now I shop once a week according to sales. Some items are weekly necessities and others are purchased because of the sale. It makes it easier to save money, not waste food, or run out of food and make annoying unexpected shopping trips.
5. What has been the best surprise of your life? My son, sure we did IVF but there was no guarantee it would work. When I told I was indeed pregnant and then watch my son grow inside of me and eventually brought it home…Well what a true miracle and surprise from God.