Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, April 26th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Kate (@KatieB38) from ~Kate’s Life~, Kristina (@KristinasCackle) from Kristina’s Cackles, Lady Ga-Gas (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family, Megan (@megstidbits) from Tidbits from My World for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse? Usually hubby drives…but I hate not having control and critique the way he drives. I know that’s not nice, but he drives me mad sometimes. He’s either too cautions or too reckless.
2. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I’m most definitely an introvert, except when I get to know you and feel comfortable with you. My friends would say that I am crazy and an extrovert, but that is only with them. I rather listen and watch and, but can’t hide my emotions with my facial expression. My true feelings always show. With students, it doesn’t count…you almost have to put on an act as a teacher and pull them into a lesson.
3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert? Hubby is an extrovert. He will talk to anyone about anything. Often getting so involved in the conversation that he doesn’t see my signals to leave or their signals they want to stop talking. While I will be untrusting of people that I don’t know (there are CRAZY people in the world) hubby will talk to them for hours. Of course once you gain my trust, and that is hard, you can come over anytime you want.
4. What’s your favorite type of social media? I like my twitter with my alias, LOL. I can really say what I feel and am thinking, and instead of being judged others will agree with me whole heatedly.
5. What’s your favorite way to “recharge”? Listening to a book on tape is a great way to unwind. Sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and reading blogs and writing ALL BY MYSELF is another good way. I also love to watch my missed TV shows.
I remember when Dino was just a year old, a bunch of co-workers and I were talking about not having time when you have a kid. I said I would give anything to have an hour to myself to watch TV. She told me she had a problem with that and I should do something else?!?!?!?!?! She also told me that drinking Gatorade while pregnant was not healthy, but she had a diet soda at least once a day. She also tried to tell me that my insurance would be charged first for procedures because my birthday was before hubby’s.
The fact that I didn’t have my own insurance and was under hubby’s didn’t seem to phase her and the nurse told me that because I was also so dehydrated no matter how much water I drank, drinking Gatorade is perfectly fine.