Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, April 12th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Tricia (@mamamarchand) from Mama Marchand’s Nest, Melissa (@Melissa_M80) and little ol’ moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Where do you hide things from your kids at? In our bedroom closet or in the basement. So far he’s too little to go searching, but I’m sure soon he will.
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers? My preschooler gets crazy trapped indoors. If it’s not raining too bad, I’ll let him run around in the rain and jump in mud puddles. Otherwise we’ll play hide and seek, paint in the bathtub, or build a fort.
3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late?? For family events I tend to run late, but for work and appointments I’m early. That’s bad, right?
4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path “Mom and Pop” cafes or tried and true national food chains? It depends on our mood. I LOVE our local Greek Diner, but now it is becoming ore commercialized. I love Olive Garden, but also love the smaller “mop and pop” cafes as long as the price is within our budget. Mostly the big chains have better prices and deals.
5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore? My hubby snores so flipping loud, I can hear it with the doors closed and TV on. I mostly sleep on the couch, not only because of the snoring, but also because of our different work schedules.I miss sleeping in our bed, but I would get NO sleep and I’m already living on little sleep as it is.
I saw this on Facebook and had to pin it…IT’S SO TRUE.