Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You’ve come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post to get you through!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 29th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Melissa (@Melissa_M80), Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, Kate (@KatieB38) from ~Kate’s Life~, and little ol’ moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday
shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Would you go to your high school reunion? NO, NEVER.. I would love to see the ladies I graduated with, but most of the teachers left a bad taste in my mouth. Especially that one troll of a teacher.
2. What’s something that you’ve recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else? Oh boy. I have been very tight with my money, trying to spend wisely and save. I did splurge and buy hazlenut creamer. Is it sad that creamer was my splurge?
3. How do you handle your child’s fever? I hate when my Dino is sick. I give him a children’s pain reliever and fever reducer, vicks on his chest, lots of cuddles and keep him home from daycare.
4. What’s the nicest thing to happen to you lately? hmmm, Let’s see. Two different ladies complimented my son on his wonderful behavior in church. That alone made my week. I let him bring some toys and sit in the last row. He happily plays and I know he is listening.
5. What is your current favorite song? Oh boy, I don’t listen to much music as I am always listing to books on tape, so I don’t listen to music often.