Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You’ve come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post because a major holiday is bearing down fast and furious!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 29th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust, Megan (@megstidbits) from Tidbits from my World, Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, and Kristina (@KristinasCackle) from Kristina’s Cackle for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. How often should adults have birthday parties? As often as you want. Age is a celebration, an accomplishment, something to be proud of. If you want to celebrate every year, then go at it.
2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child? Um, wow, is it bad that I don’t remember. I had a VERY messy room, I was so unorganized and hated cleaning. Strange considering my post yesterday, right?
3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? and do you have a why behind that? Never really had a tradition before son was born. Now we decorate eggs the Saturday before, go to church on Easter morning, and have an Easter egg hunt. Now that we live in a small apartment, we can’t even host holidays, so we usually do Easter with one family and the Friday or Saturday before with another family.
4. Do you get Good Friday off? If so, any plans? As a teacher, yes. Hubby has off too. We either spend it with family, but today is a family day. Maybe the diner, Kohl’s for sheets, and maybe some mini golf.
5. Did you wear hats & white shoes to church on Easter? (Or was that just in the South?) I don’t think I did as a child, I think it was just pastels. Dinosaur has a snazzy gray outfit that my mother got him, can’t wait to see him dressed up. I have a pastel and white shirt over leggings.