Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning anWelcome to Five Question Friday!! You’ve come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you’ve suddenly discovered your muses are pooped.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 8th: (Special thanks to Courtney (@mom2xover2002) from Autism, ADHD and the Single Mom, Erin (@midnite592) from Dreaming with Midnite, Kate (@Katieb38) from Kate’s Life, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter? No, I will donate, but we don’t coordinate any donations or events. Hubby does volunteer with his old boy scout troop. He has his Eagle and is basically the assistant scout master. He sets up and organizes plenty of events for both of us.
2. How do you get out of a funk? All I have to is text or talk to my girlfriends, usually the conversation gets raunchy, weird, freaky, or crazy and I am laughing so hard I can’t breathe.
3. Online friends – real friendships or not? I met some wonderful ladies through Twilight fandom and if I had not lost my job a second time due to budget cuts, I would have liked to meet up with one of the other ladies. We had hoped to get together to see Breaking Dawn 2. I did chat regularly with some wonderful moms just like me. I would like to attend a bloggy conference one day (when I have job security again) and put a face to all these wonderful blogs.
4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)? Wow, that is a hard question, so many great things to eat out. The ones I can think of are, muscles marinara, scungilli, veal parmigiana…I would NEVER be able to make them at home.
5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup? We are out of ketchup right now and it is horrific. We can’t have eggs or hot dogs, it’s a travesty. I NEED lots of ketchup on my hash brown and sausage omelet. This is VERY BAD, thank God I am going shopping tomorrow morning. phew. It’s like running out of mayo and looking at the cold cuts and bread and crying. Okay, I am being over dramatic since I am exhausted and running on fumes.