1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? I enjoy making cookies with my son for Christmas, and it’s fun as each year it gets a little easier as he gets older….though I am probably jinxing myself this year, LOL.
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? It all depends on the gift… I prefer a box and wrapping paper, it’s more exciting to rip open. Though some gifts are easier in a bag, but I still try to wrap them up first.
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? I swear after pregnancy, my body is always hot..then suddenly I am freezing cold. In the winter I try to keep it on 68 degrees, but will raise it for a little until it warms then I lower it again. In the summer I’m a hot mess…it’s disgusting to watch. I need it as cold as possible, which annoys my hubby.
4. When thinking of your “Christmas to-do list” what percentage “done” are you? I got a lot done at Pier One Imports yesterday and waiting for two packages to arrive in the mail. I just need to get hubby’s gifts and I’m done. So I’d say 90% done.
5. Do you do the “Elf on a Shelf”? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
I LOVE Elf on a Shelf, but it hasn’t worked as a behavior modifier, but more of a fun game every morning. Our Elf, Scooby Doo, has a penguin friend to hang out with him every day. This will definitely be a tradition each year in our home. Our apt is quite small, so finding a place to hide him as been challenging. I’m sure if I went on Pinterest, I’d find a few new hiding places.