Five Minute Friday: VOICE
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
Sometimes my voice is harsh and rude and I regret what I have said.
Sometimes my voice is kind and loving and I can feel His love for me.
Sometimes my voice is calm and peaceful and I love the serenity.
Sometimes my voice is soothing and comforting as I rock my little man.
Sometimes my voice is strong and confident, other times nervous and unsure as I face a new situation.
No matter what my voice shows, I am loved and I love. I am never alone. I have voices around me that I love hearing and so thankful for the way it fills my heart.
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby? LOL…Hubby wake up with him, LOLOLOL…he’d be in a deep sleep, letting our son cry in the crib with a soiled diaper.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn’t in it? I’m not really into sports, but I would. Hubby may be a Yankee fan, but he is also a baseball fan.
3. What is the best compliment you have received? While it is nice hearing I look good, I loved hearing that my son was so well-behaved in a store.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating? I haven’t but now that he is older, he will want me to dress up with him. I won’t wear a full costume, but I will look “Halloweeny”
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why? I really like “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6. I like this because, I try to teach son that he will never be alone. God will always be on his side, even when he is scared, alone, or unsure. God will be there to show him the right path.