Five Minute Friday: LOOK
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
I saw a quote on Pinterest recently…While it is funny, it’s also true. The glass is full and so should our appreciation of all things around us.
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over? I leave it out in the open. With a wild three year old and a small apartment, I don’t have space or time to hide my junk. If people can’t handle the chaos they don’t have to come over. I know lots of other people are good at presenting a well-cleaned and organized house-great for them. Even with a cleaning schedule, nothing is perfect, and Besides I really don’t care what other people think.
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for? NOPE! As a woman I already know who I am voting for, the adds are fast-forwarded through or that’s when I use the bathroom 😉
3. What’s your favorite holiday party to host? I wold LOVE to host a Halloween party, there are so many fun things you can do. I hosted Christmas Eve once and my sister last year. With Pinterest I can go crazy…though not too crazy because the reality is my recipes/crafts NEVER turn out like they are supposed to…but it’s still so much fun.
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it? WHAT???? ONLY ONE ITEM????? Oh boy…Only ONE item????? I would say the…… I honestly have NO answer…Are we stranded or is it just for a vacation? If we are stranded I would let hubby choose the item…he’s good with survival and getting us out of there. If its’ just for some weird trip, I would bring A HUGE case of Gatorade.
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat? I honestly pretend I knew nothing about it, I would play dumb and be thankful that one more evil person is off the streets. If someone is repeatably killing and abusing and getting away with it…they are truly evil and need to be gone. I know it’s not the Christian thing to do, but I would pretend I knew nothing about it and go on with my life, feeling a little safer.
Though the thought of my hubby doing ANYTHING like that is just too silly, he would never and could never, LOL.