Everyone thought I was going to have a girl, I didn’t care either way, I just wanted to be a mommy. But who would have thought my little 4lb 6oz baby would be a terror? At least he makes life interesting. He will be our only, so I treasure life with him even more.
1. There will be planes, trains, and automobiles AND DINOSAURS
3. Clothes shopping is easy and cheap AT FIRST IT WAS ANNOYING, NOW I IT IS TRUE, ALMOST EVERYTHING GOES TOGETHER AND SO WHAT IF HE DOESN’T MATCH, HE’S A BOY
5. The penis comparison stars early IT’S A MAJOR FASCINATION
7. Roughhousing is innate EVERYTHING IS MEANT TO BE JUMPED ON
9. The goofiness starts early FARTS AND BURPS ARE HIS FAVORITE JOKES
11.You’ll learn to not compare your son to girls ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SIT AND PLAY SO NICELY
12. Star Wars takes over earlier than you expect TELL ME ABOUT IT
|If you can’t tell, that’s Dinosaur jumping from the ottoman to the couch|
14. Sports Obsession can be hardwired I CAN SEE THAT
16. You will struggle with gender roles DOESN’T BOTHER ME WHEN HE WANTS PINK ITEMS
18. Boys sometimes need to hug it out MOMMY’S HUGS AND KISSES SOLVE EVERYTHING
20. Boys LOVE their moms A SPECIAL BOND I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING
~~~~My own addition to the list~~~~ 21. You learn to relax. WITH A BOY EVERYTHING GETS BROKEN OR DESTROYED, SO DON’T WORRY, JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.